Saturday, April 7, 2007

Auntiedom...

These are pictures of my sweet little nephews, Jackson and Seth. I pretty much love these boys more than anyone else! Jackson will be 3 next week; Seth will be 3 months tomorrow...

The boys with their wonderful parents, Aaron and Amy (pic taken mid-Jan.)

Jackson happily sitting between his daddy and his uncle Goose;
he's all about watching sports and PS2 with the boys.

Jackson, 1/30/07.
Do little boys get to be any more handsome than this kid?!? I think not!

Sethington.
I think he's about a week old in this pic. So freakin' cute I can hardly stand it!

Pretty much, being an aunt is the coolest thing ever. I love these boys so much! I am amazed at how much I can love them; astounds me at how much I'll love my own one day...

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Good Job on the Blog!! You do have cute nephews, but.....mine are just a little cuter!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...