Following the night hike adventure, Brookey, Lisa and I made our way back to Brigham City to shower at my folks' place. Then we made our way to Lindsey Park in Brigham to my family reunion. There, we ate some REAL sustenance (more than just cinnamon bears, granola and trail mix). We supped with the family and then I let Brooke and Lisa slumber under the shade while I caught up with the fam. The Allens left with gramma fairly early, and the Barlows were right behind them. I had a good time chatting with Uncle Kurt and his fam , who came from Vegas. (Welcome home Skyler!) We didn't get a group shot of everyone...so there's just some pics of my immediate family.
July 7, 2007
R. FAMILY REUNION

This is the O. clan minus Brent (who we miss!)

And here's a cute pic of me with my darling little Sethington.

Crash and burn!
Jackson didn't get much sleep the night before.
When Seth woke up from his nap, Jackson climbed into Seth's stroller.
Dad took him for a walk and he fell asleep fast and hard.
I was so nice to my roommates...I let them sleep in the shade until 4:00! And they were nice to me...they let me have the backseat to sleep most of the way home. NICE! It was a fun weekend.
1 comment:
Hi cute friend!
You look so beautiful Gina! I am so glad you commented on my Blog! It is addicting to add to my blog. I think of it as journal. According to your question. The only way I got music on my blog was by clicking on the slide show that I created and by creating your own with this company (its free) you can decide amoung their selection of songs what you want. Out of the selection that is how I decided my top three songs.
I love how your adventures are also detailed!
Post a Comment