Wow. I just embarrassed myself pretty good today. Well, yesterday, really...but just found out that I needed to be embarrassed a few minutes ago. That's why I'm writing in pink; I'm still blushing...
So yesterday I was helping a girl in the branch move. Last night, my friend Chris told me that my friend Matt Svedin had called me big. (This is funny but not; I've been called a big girl 2 times in one month now, and I don't appreciate it!) So...when I found this out, I texted Matt to let him know how I felt about it. The text read, "Big, huh? Girls don't like to hear they're big. Butt head." I didn't get a response, but didn't think anything of it. So today at work, my boss (Matt Stevens) told me he got a text. (You can see where this is going, right?) "It said something about being called big?" Matt told me. I started laughing and blushing, telling him the text was NOT intended for him; what person would EVER call her boss butt head?!? Matt laughed and said he wanted to make sure I didn't hear from someone that he had called me big. He actually thought the situation was quite funny. He told me, first of all I need to tell Matt Svedin to choose his words more wisely; and secondly, I'm not, in fact, a big girl.
Wow...how is that for embarrassing?!? And yet...I'm sharing the situation with the world. (Something might be wrong with me, eh?)
1 comment:
That is HILARIOUS!!!! I needed a good laugh today. Way to go Gina!!
I'm always afraid I'm going to send my texts to the wrong people.
Post a Comment