Friday, November 7, 2008

BYU game with dad...

This went down a couple of weeks ago. Woops. Oh well, better late than never, as they say...

A'ight, so my Dad buys a handful of BYU football tickets each and every year...times two, so he can take a loved one with him. It's typically a pretty fun way to chill with the old man. :)

A couple of weeks ago (25 Oct) was my day with Dad. BYU played UNLV. And, from what I hear, it should've been an easier victory for BYU than it ended up being. What can I say? BYU's offense was pretty awesome (mostly) but their defense wasn't terrific. (I do understand the very basics of football, okay?) Anyways, it was a fun time, and the weather was PERFECT!

A beautiful day!

My father, the BYU thug...

BYU did end up winning, but it was down to the last play.

Oh yeah, on our way to "Cougartown" we stopped in Layton to say hello to Aaron, Amy and boys. They recently acquired a little weiner dog called Ike, and Seth likes to have his fun with him. I thought this was hilarious...


I think Seth likes having someone around who's smaller than he is...


This is a game invented by Seth himself...
I thought it was cute.

Sadly, no pictures of Jackson this time around...he was doing his own thing, which involved being away from Auntie Gina and her camera...

8 comments:

Eskimo Bob said...

What a fun time - now put down a caption or perfect phrase.

JamieG said...

thats an awesome game

Susan said...

I can't believe how much your dad looks like mine! ...besides them being brothers, of course! =)

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

You guys are always doing something so fun!! Love the pics.

Sara said...

Why in the world do you not tell me when you are in this area???

Becca said...

your dad looks like mines....

Mandi said...

Your nephew is awesome! Never been to a BYU game. Maybe your dad will take me next time.

Emily said...

What a fun time with your Dad and your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...