Friday, August 20, 2010

birfday girls...

A few weeks ago, this little muffin turned one:

Janiebug

Oh man, even when she cries she's darling, isn't she though?!
She really was a happy camper most of the day.
And she loved the chocolate cupcake...
I think it was the icing on her fingers that she did not adore...?
We had a grand old time celebrating her birth,
with both the O clan and the P clan.
(This little girl is so loved!)

And then...yesterday...this little muffin joined the O clan here on earth:

Kaylee Juliana
6lb3oz, 19 inches

I guess her birth was fantastically easy:
Janel pushed twice (after about 4.5 hours of contractions) and then there she was!
I don't get to meet her till next week, 'cause my family lives in Zion without me...
But I'm way excited to hold this precious little girl; I already love her!
Congrats, Janel, Goose and Marshall!!!

I love my family!

8 comments:

Madi said...

I just love those cute little nugget babies! I can't believe Miss Jane is 1! and the new one - heavenly! :) Your a lucky aunt!

Court and Jill said...

Little MUFFINS???? I love it. It's my favorite name for the little kiddos.

What cute little muffins you have for nieces.

Karina said...

Congratulations!! Beautiful baby, beautiful name.

Harward Family said...

Such cute nieces that you have!! I love the face that Janie is pulling. So cute!! New babies are so wonderful. Straight from heaven and so perfect!! Enjoy holding her when you get to next week. :)

Chris said...

You have the cutest nieces (and nephews). I love how much you love them. I hope baby Kaylee is doing better!

Brooke said...

Yay for babies and birfdays!
I'd be crying over icing on my fingers, too.
Jane may need some intervention, or she may turn out like me. Is there some sort of icing-on-fingers therapy that can be done?
Oy.
I'm glad you get to meet Kaylee this week, even if it means forfeiting our Royal Bliss date.

Suzanne said...

woah...it just seems like a few months ago that you were so excited that jane was born...she is a-dor-a-ble! and congrats on another niece!

Emily said...

Congrats on becoming an Aunt again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...