Whenever I wash my car, I can pretty much count on some sort of inclement weather within the next 48-72 hours (sometimes it even rains/hails/snows within the first 24 hours after washing.)
Much to my utter shock and amazement, the weather has held out!
But lookey what happened this morning while I was at work:
It looks a lot like bird poo to me...
P.S. Today was my second day working out at the gym; I lasted 50 minutes.
Keep on not judging me, okay? I went to this BODYPUMP™ class on Saturday morning, and I think I like it! (Perhaps the key to keeping me motivated to go to the gym might be classes? Check back with me in a few months to see if I'm keeping it up...)

3 comments:
sounds like you're doing much better than yours truly at working out...
also, I know the feeling of washing your car only to have it get douched with rain or poo or something. very upsetting. that's why I haven't washed my car in, like, a month. (I better get on that...)
Have you washed the poop off yet? And congrats on the class. Keep having fun and maybe I will be inspired by your efforts:)
what gym are you going to?
Post a Comment