It's November, folks. Seems nutso, frankly. But I'm not complaining! HECK NO! I'm thrilled it's November, and here's why:
-Well, let's start off with today: today is Abby's birthday, and I really love that girl.
-Marshall will have a birthday next week. (Happy #4 to him on the 11th!)
-The weather is pretty much awesome (for the next week-ish, so says my local news station). It's November, and we're enjoying weather in the 60s! (YESSSS! Fall is my favorite, and North-of-Zion has had a terrific one this year!)
-Goose and Janel get sealed this Saturday! And Kaylee will be sealed to them as well! (Happy first anniversary, you two!)
-Kaylee gets blessed this Sunday.
-As a result of the two aforementioned thingies, I get to spend time with my family all dang weekend!!!
-Josh Groban has a new CD coming out this month!
-Thanksgiving is in 23 days...and I LOVE Thanksgiving!
-I'll be HI-bound in 24 days, people! November is the month of Hawaii!!!
I'm certain there's probably more that I can't think of...but this list is just off the top of my noggin. (It's a pretty great list though, isn't it?)

4 comments:
yayay!! have so much fun. if you find some goat dip, eat it for me.
I'm so jealous you get to go to Hawaii... but you deserve it! I'm glad you're doing well!
I'm jealous of your Hawaii trip, but I'm kinda jealous of your Thanksgiving, too. when it comes to Thanksgiving, I'd rather have turkey than a steak (well... that might now be entirely true). look forward to seeing you in a couple days
you are going to hawaii!?!?!?!?! what? i'm jealous......
Post a Comment