Monday, April 18, 2011

15 Years Later...

Mm-kay, so I was in BC last week for a funeral. As it turns out, the funeral was on my best friend's birthday. Heather and her cute family moved back to BC just last month, so I texted her to see if she could get together for a bit in the morning. She totally said yes.

Can I just say? I love Heather! We pretty much started out our friendship laughing, and when we're able to get together, it never stops (the laughter, I mean).

Holy crap, we've been friends for nearly 15 years!

Anyway, we had a good time catching up (it'd been about 7 months since we last bumped into each other); it was stellar. It always is.

Oh dear...so much has happened in the last 15 years,
yet our friendship remains steadfast and unchanged...

Yep. I love her to bits.

I also spent a bit of time with Vance and Jane on Thursday evening/Friday morning. (Also, I saw a bit of Goose & Gaggle, but didn't get any pictures, dang it!)

Janie had a fun time swinging...

Holy cow, I love this little girl...

1 comment:

v said...

Everytime we walk by that horse Jane says (in a suprisingly polite voice) "No No" which I think she means as "Are you sure you can't change your mind mom and let me swing?" Or she'll start saying "Neigh!" It was good to see you even though it was brief. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...