Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Little Miss Aubree

Good grief, I just tried writing an actual post about what's been going on in my life over the course of the past two weeks, and it. was. boring. Absolutely nothing in my personal life is really blog-worthy. I mean, boring enough that I haven't even taken many pictures on my iPhone.

BUT! If I look away from myself, toward my family, there's something completely fantastic. Absolutely noteworthy.

In the wee small hours of the morning of May 2, a new little member of the O-clan came to earth, and she is sweet!

Her name is Aubree Janel, and I can't stop staring at this picture.
 I can't go to Utah to meet her for a couple more weeks, and it's nearly killing me! Doesn't she look like 
she smells like Heaven? #swoon

1 comment:

Glen said...

Keeyoot - It's a fact of life that almost all of it isn't worth blogging about :-) what you have to do is set traps about the house for people to fall into - then you can write about it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...