The whole group at the the trail head...
Beauty along the way...
"Tough girl" and my new backpack...
This was its first trip, and Cameron
Christened my pack "Rufus."
I LOVE the red rock and the blue skies...
Havasupai Falls!
Mooney Falls...
Day 2, we went for a hike and played around in the water...
Mooney Falls from a distance...
The group in front of Mooney Falls...
Jason, Tara, Brooke, Lisa H, Kattie, Cameron,
Gina, Lisa B, Janell
Those little specks in the water are
Jason, Lisa H, Tara, Cameron and me.
And just so you know, it was even COLDER than it looks!
Hiking out, some of us paid to have a mule
carry out our packs...but due to some unfortunate
circumstances, I had to carry someone's fat pack for a few miles,
so here we have Janell carrying my Camelbak while I carried the big pack...
More beauty on the trip out...
Beauty along the way...
"Tough girl" and my new backpack...This was its first trip, and Cameron
Christened my pack "Rufus."
I LOVE the red rock and the blue skies...
Mooney Falls...| Cool Slideshows |
Day 2, we went for a hike and played around in the water...
Mooney Falls from a distance...Jason, Tara, Brooke, Lisa H, Kattie, Cameron,
Gina, Lisa B, Janell
Those little specks in the water areJason, Lisa H, Tara, Cameron and me.
And just so you know, it was even COLDER than it looks!
Hiking out, some of us paid to have a mulecarry out our packs...but due to some unfortunate
circumstances, I had to carry someone's fat pack for a few miles,
so here we have Janell carrying my Camelbak while I carried the big pack...
More beauty on the trip out...There are really a TON more pictures, but I didn't want to make this post any longer than it already is. It sure was a fun trip, and I really appreciated all the gorgeous nature around me! Makes me long for the days of summer...(sigh). And it must be said that coming back to FREEZING temperatures and snow the day after our return sure was a slap in the face!!!
Oh well...a good trip, and I'm SO glad I was well enough to go!
Oh well...a good trip, and I'm SO glad I was well enough to go!

1 comment:
Sounds like you had a TON of fun! You are one tough chick to go on that hike! What a fun group of friends you have!
Post a Comment