So there's a fella I know, a guy who calls himself Eskimo Bob. (Just so you know, he is an eskimo, and his parents named him Robert--"Bob" for short.) Anyway, Eskimo Bob has a blog rather unlike any other I've ever come across. He updates his blog almost daily, and I don't always get a chance to check it or read it in detail. As I was perusing his blog, I came across a post that I somehow skipped. Which is too bad, because he named my blog as one of his faves. ("Honorable Mention" technically, since my blog is private.)*Copy the badge and put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.
*Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
*Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
*Share the love, and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
*Come back and comment here so that your link could be added to the master list of awardees.
My nominations are:
*Cake Wrecks-Some gal I've never met (maybe her name is Jen?) started this blog and updates it daily. She posts pictures of professional cakes gone awry. We're talking awfully awry. Seriously, check it out. It totally kills me. In a good way.
*We'll give a nod to my brother Aaron, over at Travels With Gilly. He seems to blog about whatever hits him while he's at the computer; sometimes it's about the antics of his 2-year-old, sometimes he gripes about shoveling snow after spring has "technically" begun, and every so often there's a survey. (The survey can be anything from "best burger joint" to "worst movie" and so on and so forth.) Sometimes he's more serious, but usually he's just funny. I like Aaron and his blog.
*Nobody knows the real author of Seriously So Blessed, but she goes by Tiffany/Amber/Megan/Nicole (aka TAMN) and her stuff makes me laugh good and hard. My explanations can do it no justice, so just stop on by and check it out for yourself. -Keep in mind that it's a spoof--do NOT take it seriously!
*I'm not sure my friend would want her blog linked, so I'm not gonna do it. But I'm still nominating Suzanne over at What's Happen'n With the Hopes. It's a blog she started to keep friends and family up-to-date with her own little family. This girl is hilarious and FUN! She celebrates the heck out of Johnny Appleseed Day and National Popcorn Day. Stuff like that. If a day gets boring, Suzanne refuses to let it happen and prepares "theme dinners"--like an all-white dinner to celebrate winter. Awesome, I tell you...
*Ok, let's give one to Eskimo Bob himself. He's completely RanDoM. There's no other way to say it. But his random stuff makes me giggle. And sometimes he even makes me think. :)
*2 Words: Dwight K. Schrute. You know...the Dwight Schrute. From The Office! He has his own blog, posted by the man who plays his character, Rainn Wilson. Every time I read his blog I laugh. I really dig it. Too bad he only posts once a month or so...
*Aaaand...let's make it an even seven. I also watch a blog called Storm Chaser. Seriously cool stuff. Ryan McGinnis is a real live storm chaser. Maybe I think it's cool because I think Twister is a rad movie. Or maybe it's just because his photography of crazy storms is just plain awesome. Plus, I learn stuff about storms from this blog. Learning is fun.
*One more: DeeAura. Dee and I have known each other since the awkward days of middle school. I wish I could say I'm the reason she's so darn funny, but I had nothing to with it. Unfortunately. :) DeeAura blogs about her life and antics; I'm not sure how fun her job really is, but her wording makes that office seem like one happen'n place! Oh, DeeAura, your verbage is the stuff of which legends are made...
Now if you weren't nominated, chin-up! Pretty much, if you're on my blogroll/private blog link list, I totally dig your blog! I was just following the rules. I'm very good at following the rules.
And now...I am done.

7 comments:
I'm kind of upset that I was nominated and I'm really upset that the comment you said you made on my blog never showed up. Whatever! What happened? Seriously? I disabled comment moderation today, so it should work.
Did you know that we both have the same RANDOM Tom Petty song on our playlist. Yes, we're destined to be friends!
Where's the love, Gina?! Just kidding!!
Gracias -
I am honored that you've nominated me again for the Uber Amazing Blog Award . . . since I've already made it more Uberer - I guess now it's Uberest.
I'd like to thank Brent. I think he has a pretty cool thing going - it's still in the infancy stage, so let's allow him to develop a bit more before he gets thrown in the deep end.
Gina, gina, gina...what can I say? My verbage??? Hahahah! You're now on the list of 3 actual people who really read my blog. :) (It's not private anymore...used to be, but it wasn't for long) I am clearly honored by this nomination; though I"m not gonna lie...that puts a lot of pressure on my natural humor...ahem. :) I love your blog every single dang time. Love it.
I love it! DeeAura's blog is pretty dang funny and yes, so is Tamn's. I'm checking out the cake blog right now...
Gina - I know you were home today - put up a short story or something! I'm dying here.
But some Ginabean into the decanter and see what comes out.
I love the cake blog. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment