Sunday, November 8, 2009

i, photographer...

My younger brother, Goose, was married this past weekend, and he asked me to be the photographer. YIPES, I am by no means a professional...but here are a few pictures of the Big Day...

the Beautiful Bride...

the Goosey Groom...

The happy couple...

Mr. Marshall...

the Bouquet...

Marshall totally approves...

Kissy-kissy!

So this is love...

Into the future...

Pausing for a kiss...

Like I said, I'm no pro, but we got a few good shots, and the wedding was lovely. And the happy couple truly are a happy couple. Congrats to Goose, Janel and Marshall!

4 comments:

Brent said...

forget O'Doyle, ORGILL RULES!

Lisa Anderson said...

Gina, nice job on your pictures! Your new additions to the family are beautiful. I'm so happy for all of you.

wElL dOnE!

Sara said...

Congratulations to your family. :) Hooray for new additions to our clan.

aworgill said...

You did a nice job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...