Sunday, April 4, 2010

something to smile about...

I had a delightful weekend in Zion, just so you know. I headed southward with Brent on Thursday afternoon and spent the entire weekend with my family.

Yep, three glorious days of O-family fun, which included (but was not limited to):

*Baby Jane crying any time we made eye contact on Thursday.
(Okay, that part sucked, but she quickly got over it and remembered she loved me)
*Taking a drive to Logan with Vance and Janie
*Dyeing Easter eggs with Marshall (his first time ever!)
*Getting to play with all my nieces and nephews!!!
*A surprise visit from Uncle Kurt and Aunt Kathy
*HOMEMADE PIZZA
*General Conference!!!
*Chatting with my folks
*Going for a walk or two...
*Other stuff...

Funny story: while all the boys were at Priesthood Session, I visited with Momma and Kathy. I told them about a time a few years ago when the boys had returned from the Priesthood Session, and I asked Aaron who had spoken and what they had said. Aaron responded with, "I can't tell you; the stuff they tell us at Priesthood Session is for men only." He kept on refusing to tell me, so I said, "Fine, I'll just wait until the Conference Report comes out next month," to which Aaron replied, "They change the talks for the Conference Report; you'll never know what they told us..." Mom and Kathy thought the exchange was funny, because that's SO like Aaron. About 30 minutes later, Brent and Uncle Kurt returned from the Priesthood Session, and I asked a similar question: "What did they talk about tonight?" And Uncle Kurt said, "I can't tell you because you don't hold the priesthood." Haha! I love my family...

Anyhoo, I actually took a ton of pictures this past weekend. (I've kinda started sucking at that when 2009 went away...) So here are some pictures of the people (and things) that made me smile all weekend long:

This child (and his cute little smirk)

This child (and his ecstasy over dyeing Easter eggs)

This child (and his love of Cars)

This child (and her long skinny tongue)

Papa reading to the boys...

Brightly colored Easter eggs...

Posing in Pink with this Pretty Princess...

An Easter bouquet...


Wishing you and yours a happy (almost belated!) Easter...

2 comments:

Melissa Giles said...

I love your pretty smile Gina-kins!!! Your nephews and neice are sure cute!!! I'm glad you had a great weekend...

Court and Jill said...

Dang, that's some good lookin' photography. Loved the easter eggs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...