Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July First Was a Good Day

Why I liked July 1:

I gave blood, which always makes me feel good
(Also, my iron count was 14.2, which is stellar)

I went to the Rexburg Temple
(The IF Temple is closed for a couple weeks)

I got a pedicure
(My feet are now in wonderful shape)

I went for a bike ride
(Who doesn't love a good bike ride?)

I drank lots of water
(Out of necessity, and the joy of drinking it ice-cold)

Idaho sunshine!!!
(With a lovely little breeze, too)

Yogurt Creamies!
(Where have these been all my life?!)

July 2nd and 4th were both really top-notch days as well.
I'll have pictures to prove it sooner than later.

HAPPY JULY SO FAR!

4 comments:

Brent said...

I just tried yogurt creamies for the first time tonight. tasty. how was your 4th?

also, I can not say I enjoy a bike ride... for a number of reasons that I won't get into

Lisa said...

Not to gross you out, but I thought your water bottle was filled with fat leeches at first. I know. My mind is very creative.

JamieG said...

july 2nd is such a good day...

Eva said...

yogurt creamies? those sound delightful. but giving blood, not as delightful :/

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...