Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A-Z: it's all about ME!

So I saw this on a friend's web page and I thought it looked fun. Here goes...

A - Attached or Single: Single...the story of my life, eh? :)

B - Best Friend: I have a handful. Up here in Idaho, it'd have to be my roommates, Lisa and Brooke. A shout-out to my peeps in Utah: Julia, Jamie, and Janae. And let's not forget my family. (Really...my parents and brothers and sisters-in-law all qualify for the part).

C - Cake or Pie: PIE! Cake is SO not my favorite treat at all...but pie! Now that's a dessert I can enjoy, repeatedly. Especially homemade apple!

D - Day of choice: I'm a sucker for the weekend...the whole thing. And my weekends always start on Thursday, right around 5pm. Yeehaw!

E - Essential Item: I have 2, especially during the winter months-LOTION and chapstick!

F - Favorite Color: I really like brown lately, but I've also always loved various shades of blue...

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: BEARS, for sure. I won't eat gummy worms, matter of fact. Plus...there's that fantastic song that goes with the old school cartoon: "Magic and mystery are part of their history, along with the secret of Gummi Berry Juice; all through the forest, they sing out in chorus..." But honestly, I would prefer Cinnamon Bears.

H - Hometown: I'm living the dream in Idaho Falls, Idaho...but my real hometown is Brigham City, Utah.

I - Indulgence(s): Homemade Apple Pie. Blogging. Hiking and enjoying nature with my friends. And chips and salsa (the good kind. My favorite part of a tasty Mexican restaurant is the chips and salsa...but NOT if the salsa is more like ketchup!)

J - January or July: July. I don't love the hot weather, but I also REALLY don't love January...it somehow feels like an entire month full of Mondays. Bleh... Also, I love Independence Day with the fam, and all the activities that come with summertime.

K - Kids: None. I've gotta land me a husband first! I've got 2 sweet little nephews, though: Jackson, who is nearly 4, and Seth, who just turned 1. I like to think that I named them both. Tee hee...

L - Life is incomplete without: Family, friends, the Gospel, and laughter.

M - Marriage Date: Still to come...I truly believe!

N - Number of Siblings: 4 brothers, and 2 amazing sisters-in-law!

O - Oranges or Apples: Apples, but only certain kinds. Blood oranges are really delicious too. (They shouldn't ask questions about food: my love is so deep!) Anyway...the fruit, I'd probably prefer an apple. The juice? Most times, I'd take orange.

P - Phobias or Fears: Failure-ha ha... And I've got this fear of heights...what's that called again?

Q - Quotes: "Laughter is an instant vacation." -Milton Berle

R - Reason to smile: the Gospel, my FAMILY, my friends, and babies.

S - Season: Fall...I only wish it lasted a hecka lot longer in Idaho! Spring is a very close second...and it'd be nice if Spring lasted longer in Idaho too...sheesh!

T - Tag Three Friends: I choose Rachael, Bridget, and Emily.

U - Unknown fact about me: I'm afraid of grasshoppers. No...really.

V - Very favorite Store: For clothing, I love Maurices. I'm also a sucker for most book stores. AND...I like outdoor stores too. Here in IF, it'd have to be Idaho Mountain Trading. REI is a cool store too...but the closest one is in SLC...

W - Worst habit: I'd have to say overreacting. Especially when I'm trying to joke about it, and sometimes people don't know that I'm kidding, which makes me feel bad...yet, I still overreact.

X - X-ray or Ultrasound: I've only experienced one of them...and, as I've never had a baby or been pregnant, feel free to guess which one it is. Yep, an X-ray. I'd have to think an ultrasound would be more fun, as it deals with babies; and x-rays deal with broken bones. Bleh...

Y - Your favorite food: I have a serious love of anything carbohydrate...really. But my favorite food is Mexican. I also love a good pizza, and Mom's home-cookin'.

Z - Zodiac: Gemini

3 comments:

Abby said...

You have been tagged, check out my blog!

Emily said...

Thanks for the tag, that was fun! Your comments crack me up!

Tracie said...

Um it would be pretty hard to have a baby without being pregnant. (check out your answer to Ultrasound or X-ray)

Also...I have an AMAZING Mexican restaurant you need to go to. Jeff and I found it last weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...