Wednesday, June 17, 2009

F is for FAMILY...

Here are some pix of what went down last weekend at home with the family...

I took Goose to dinner at Texas Roadhouse in O-town
for all the niceness he does for me (and my car)...

I played with this kid...
Isn't Seth ridiculously good-looking?!
He looks so grown-up in this picture...(smile/frown)

And he, in turn, played with my keys.
(The child LOVES cars)

Shared a delicious Slurpee with these two...
(Amy and Jackson)

Took pix of Jackson's parents adoring him...

Played fetch with Ikers...

And tried one of these bad boys...
They weren't overpoweringly coconutty, but still...

PS I tried asparagus this past Sunday. Lisa made some delish foil dinners (cooked in the oven). Asparagus was on my list of things to try, people. I haven't forgotten about it.

ASPARAGUS!
It didn't really have a flavor, and it was cooked long enough that it was soft.
I liked it. I think I want to try it sauteed sometime...

9 comments:

Amber said...

Asparagus can be yummy and delicious. It gets a bad rap because so many people can't cook it properly.

How did Goose get his nickname? And when?

You're right. That Seth is a handsome boy. Love the cleft chin!

Wade/Julie said...

Now this picture of Gina/Goose is one I can enjoy (so unlike the last post). And it's always the best of the best weekends when you are around [home].

Brent said...

I still owe you dinner. I hate this economy, and I hope Barack Obama proves to be more than just a celebrity and more of an actual President... I know, I know, I'm asking way too much, aren't I?

The Thatchers said...

What the? Coconut m&m's?? Never heard of them, but WILL HAVE to find some!!

Coretta from Confetti said...

asparagus "carmeled" with greypoupon and parmazean cheese, try that it's delish.
excuse my spelling I am a blond.

Kate said...

WAIT!!!! There are coconut flavored M&M's??? I MUST try them!!!

Becca said...

I tried asparagus for the first time not too long ago. It was cooked with garlic and soy sauce among other things. It was crispy and I actually didn't mind it.

p.s. i am immediately going out to buy those m&ms.

Eskimo Bob said...

I dislike coconut.

Emily said...

Looks like a fun time, that coconut M&M thing sounds interesting to say the least. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...