Friday, June 26, 2009

L is for LOVE...

GV Raspberry sherbet is the best sherbet I've ever eaten. Seriously. It's amazing and inexpensive. (Thanks for the tip, Callie!) Combined with lemonade (either Country Time or Minute Maid), it's the best summertime treat EVER. I know y'all have had sherbet with 7-Up or Sprite. This puts that combo to shame. I even prefer it to Slurpees, people! I've probably had 3 "floats" within the last 4-5 days. And it makes me smile. Every. Time.

the very picture of summertime...

I. Love. This. Treat.
You totally want to try it now, huh?

7 comments:

The Thatchers said...

Looks delish! L is ALSO for LISA!!

aworgill said...

Hmm. We'll have to try that. Soon.

Eskimo Bob said...

I just projectile vomited in my mouth - followed by an excruciating headache caused by Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff "singing" 'Summertime'.

Melissa Giles said...

Um, yeah! I want to try it! That sounds real good.

Emily said...

I do actually! Love ya Gina!

Gallant Family said...

Indeed, that looks YUMMO! I will be buying that stuff next time I go to Wally World.

Coretta from Confetti said...

While that does look delish... and I am sure it is as I am a sherbet lover... you should also try: Mountain Dairy (sold at SMiths)vanilla frozen yogurt (in red box) foated with Peach Fresca. It MUST be the peach. Oh oh my I need it now. Esp after I just got back from a run...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...