Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jackson Hole, WY (Finally!)


Throughout the summer, Jami and I talked about taking a day off and heading over to Jackson Hole just to play.

Then summer faded to autumn (my favorite!), and our trip never happened.

And that was a bummer unto us.

So we decided to take a half day off of work, and we headed on over to Jackson Hole to celebrate Jami's birthday a few days early.

It was a cold and lovely day in Jackson on October 27. We got there mid-afternoon and walked around town and around the shops. Ah, spending time with Jami is always fun...


Moooooose! Jami in a cute little moose beanie...
I'm not entirely sure what this little number is, but Jami kind of wears it well...
Yes, Jami loves hats. Even yeti hats from Eddie Bauer...
Jami totally wants a pair of Moon Boots. And I totally teased her. (But she looks cute in them!)
/Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto/ As it turns out, Moon Boots are ridiculously comfortable...
This here is a huckleberry truffle. So tasty I very nearly cried.
Jami also loved the truffles...
 After frolicking around in the shops and walking around in the cold, we had a tasty dinner and then headed back home.

It made for a terrific afternoon and evening!

Happy birthday, Jami! Thanks for the fun time!

5 comments:

Brent said...

Huckleberry Truffle??! Holy diabetes, that looks/sounds awesome!

DeeAura said...

Now I want a truffle. Or ten. And I want to go snowboarding. And it smells like coffee in my office. This is odd because of the whole honor code thing people are supposed to be living, but I SWEAR to you, that's coffee.

You are cool.

Unknown said...

This might be a silly question... but where exactly did you go?

*hides in Arizonan shame*

LidiaLavonna@Anxiousosity

rhonda said...

I'm jealous of all your fun adventures and friends.

v said...

it's fun to see your trip pictures. Don't you love great friends that will be dorky with you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...