Monday, November 5, 2012

Life (According to My iPhone)

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll let my pictures do (most of) the talking today, I suppose...

I love "my babies" (the ones who belong to my brothers, but they're kind enough to share):


Sweet Kaylee J
Marshall (sporting a missing tooth, if you look closely)
The many (darling) faces of Juliebaby

Princess Stella and Princess Jane playing at the park

I've been enjoying autumn and nature...


Lovely, lovely, lovely Idaho Falls!
I love clouds.
Gorgeous sunrise!!!
*deep and contented sigh*
 
Fall colors!
Lovely, lovely, lovely Brigham City!

I've been spending some "quality time" with my new dentist...

...and had my first experience with nitrous oxide.
I never thought I could feel so relaxed in a dental chair.

And now: Instragram photo-a-day challenge pictures:

"Up"
"Close"

"Thankful for"
"Light"
"On the table"
"Something I wrote"
"In my town"

"Moon"
"Close-up"
"Color"
"Breakfast"
 That's all for now, folks...

1 comment:

Brent said...

Nice to see you back in the blogosphere. It's been a while since I've done anything myself, but I've kicking a few ideas around (what about blog of me reviewing bad horror & sci-fi movies? would anyone read that?).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...