Saturday, August 9, 2008

I heart Lindsay!

So I got my hair cut yesterday. And I rather like it. I knew I would. Lindsay's got magic hands. I told her kinda what I wanted (because I suck at putting into words what I want my hair to look like; Jamie can attest. Rather interesting that I'm a Speech-Language Pathologist, helping others to express themselves better, when I myself can't do something as simple as telling any hair dresser what I want done with my hair, right? Ironic, really. And rather shocking that I haven't walked away from more haircuts crying...)

Anyway, I like my hair. Lindsay cut off 2 inches from the back (which is considerable when you take into account that my hair didn't even hit my shoulders...) Then she did some other stuff to make it cute.

My new 'do and the girl with the magic hands...

Thanks, Lindsay! You rock my world!

2 comments:

Melissa Giles said...

Wow!!! So pretty! I love the do, like alot!

Coretta from Confetti said...

cuteness on the cut

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...