I got this one from Coretta...
I am...unique. And honest. What you see is what you get.
I think...too much, at times. It's really annoying, and I blame it on the extra X chromosome.
I know...a little bit about a lot of things, and a little bit more about a few things. (I was going to say "a lot about a little" but I'm much too honest for that!)
I want...success and happiness according to my standards, not the world's.
I wish...peace and contentment for my family and friends.
I hate...most fruits, for real (especially the banana). And I hate it when people are all snooty and holier-than-thou. And stubbing my toe (that's the worst!)
I miss...my brother BRENT who is serving a mission in Brazil!
I fear...failure. And falling from great heights.
I feel...between moods right now, actually. I'm coming to terms with a few things in my mind, trying to figure out some stuff here and there...
I hear...poorly when there's any sort of background noise. For reals, it's a documented hearing loss. But...I hear above average when there's no other noise to distract me. Now you know.
I smell...good almost all the time. I refuse to stink, and I'm a fan of perfume. (But not, like, a ton. Just the right amount, ya know? Faint and pretty.)
I search...for humor in crappy/less than ideal situations.
I wonder...what the future holds.
I regret... eating ice cream. It feels like a knife stabbing around in my guts every time...although sometimes Coldstone is worth it.
I love...my family and friends. I love feeling loved. I love Hawaiian pizza, pulled pork, hiking and enjoying nature, nice cologne, star-gazing, mild temperatures, and babies.
I care...about people. Genuinely.
I always...shut down (and am on the verge of ornery) if I go without food for too long.
I am not...someone to be trifled with. I'm not easy to anger, but I won't let people walk all over me or those I love.
I believe...in myself, although doubt sometimes rears its ugly head. I also believe that, no matter how bad life gets, one day the fear, horror and insecurities of those moments fade and you'll forget how bad even your worst moments were...so I believe you should look for the good in every situation.
I dance...like a moron. It's like Elaine Benes; people lose respect for me when they see me dance. So not very many people get to see that!
I sing...like a rockstar...when I'm alone in my car.
I don't always...practice the patience I so wish I possessed...
I write...silly poetry; it's something I've discovered in the past year and a half. It's rarely serious; mostly it's about telling a story through rhyme, and I love it.
I win...when I can make people (be it friend or stranger) laugh.
I lose...my apetite when people eat big and loud.
I never...watch Fear Factor because the "eating contest" part really triggers my gag reflex.
I listen...to my heart. And to a rather broad range of music.
I'm scared of...physical pain.
I read...for leisure. And I'm all about children's lit, to be honest. Among other things. I love to read.
I am happy about...my life in general.
I tag...YOU if you wanna play!
5 comments:
Here is my e-mail address. dimplesri@hotmail.com
Funny i would stumble upon you... cute and fun to see. i just entered the blogging world, but check it out. lotsofhobbs on blogspot.
my email is tarakunzler@hotmail
thanks gina... it is mcbffe@aol.com
gina, my email address is shopgirl28_82@hotmail.com
That is a great post! It is easy to see why I think so highly of you :)
Post a Comment