Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"And NOW my joy is complete!"

^
That thought popped into my head last night when my friend Brooke walked into FHE. It totally made my already MAGNIFICENT Monday that much better. :)

And now...a list of why my life is so great:

*I didn't have to write major checks for my income taxes this year! (I get paid gross, so usually...)
*It's felt a lot like spring the past few days. The roads are clear, the snow is melting, and a coat is quite unnecessary during the day! (I'm sure to be devastated when it snows again...)
*Church was FANTASTIC on Sunday. Testimony meeting? AWESOME! Sunday School? TERRIFIC! Relief Society? DYNAMITE! I really think church gave me a boost for the rest of the week. More than usual.
*I'm going to be an aunt again! I love my nephews more than anything, and I'm excited for another O baby to join us here on earth!!! (Vance and Abby are expecting a GIRL in August!)
*I heart my job. 'Nuff said...
*I have INCREDIBLE friends. Seriously. I love them all. Whether we're going on adventures or just sitting around talking and laughing, we have a STUPENDOUS time.
*I've got a handful of good books on the lineup to be read! Inkheart, Inkspell, Before You Leap, Snow Falling on Cedars...and some more.
*I finally finished writing in the journal I started a little over 3 years ago. I'm starting a new one!
*Homemade apple cinnamon muffins are baking in the oven right now...
*My family is STELLAR. I just love them all so much, and I'm so glad they're mine!!!

There's more. A lot more.

Isn't life BEAUTIFUL?

8 comments:

Tara Hobbs said...

Wow, that was very uplifting! Talk about counting your blessings :)

Joey N Jamie said...

Yay for another Orgill baby!!! That will be so fun and she will be so cute and so lucky to have you as such a fun aunt!

Brooke said...

WOW! Gina! Yay for so much happiness! Yay for many reasons to smile! And I'm still so so happy that's what you thought when I walked into the room! I told you, when I walked in and saw you and Brooke I thought, "Now THIS is where I want to be! I'm HOME!" I heart you, too!

Coretta from Confetti said...

you will love inkheart and inkspell, least ways I did. I've heard the movie was LAME though, becuase it wasn't a good tribute to the book. How do Vance and Abby know the gender so soon... isn't she only like 3 months?

Wade/Julie said...

Gina, you are the best of the very best. I'm so lucky to know you and the even luckier thing is that I get to be your Momma!

Brent said...

hoo-rah! I'm not feelin' so bad m'self. I just got back from my first day of work, and it didn't suck, so I'm feelin' fine!

Court and Jill said...

Gina, I crack up everytime you use the word DYNAMITE!! Love it!

Emily said...

Your life sounds about perfect Ginabean!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...