June 16, 2007
This is the day a smaller group of us got together to hike around Teton NP.
It may just be the most beautiful hike we've done yet this year...
It started off with four of us: Brookey, Lisa, Jayson and me.
BRADLEY LAKE/BANNOCK FALLS
Isn't that a pretty picture?
It's Bannock Falls from a distance...
Brookey in front of Bradley lake. I love the reflection...
Here we have Lisa blazing the trail to Bannock Falls
with Brookey and Jayson following.
I won't mention that Brooke sprained her ankle doing this...

Here are some GORGEOUS shots of Bannock Falls.
And this is probably my favorite picture of this hike...
Having fun along the way...I don't know what comes over me sometimes,
but I certainly have myself a good time!
Once again...silliness often overcomes me.
I call this one "flexing the water pistols."
Me and my awesome roommates!
This is Bradley Lake from up by Bannock Falls.
This is the day a smaller group of us got together to hike around Teton NP.
It may just be the most beautiful hike we've done yet this year...
It started off with four of us: Brookey, Lisa, Jayson and me.
BRADLEY LAKE/BANNOCK FALLS
Isn't that a pretty picture?It's Bannock Falls from a distance...
Brookey in front of Bradley lake. I love the reflection...
Here we have Lisa blazing the trail to Bannock Fallswith Brookey and Jayson following.
I won't mention that Brooke sprained her ankle doing this...

Here are some GORGEOUS shots of Bannock Falls.
And this is probably my favorite picture of this hike...
Having fun along the way...I don't know what comes over me sometimes,but I certainly have myself a good time!
Once again...silliness often overcomes me.I call this one "flexing the water pistols."
Me and my awesome roommates!
This is Bradley Lake from up by Bannock Falls.
No comments:
Post a Comment