June 9, 2007
My momma, daddy, and brother Goose came up to IF for my cousin's wedding.
It was really great to hang out with them the entire day!!!
This is Goose and Uncle Shawn (father of the groom).
Shawn used to control my brothers with moves he learned by being a security guard.
Now that Goose is so much bigger than everyone, Shawn got what was comin'...
This is me and a cut-out of my cousin Josh, who is on his mission right now.
I miss this kid!
Me and my Momma at the luncheon...
Me and my Goose; I love hangin' with this kid 'cause he's buckets of fun.
And also...he dwarfs me. :)
It was really great to hang out with them the entire day!!!
This is Goose and Uncle Shawn (father of the groom).Shawn used to control my brothers with moves he learned by being a security guard.
Now that Goose is so much bigger than everyone, Shawn got what was comin'...
This is me and a cut-out of my cousin Josh, who is on his mission right now.I miss this kid!
Me and my Momma at the luncheon...
Me and my Goose; I love hangin' with this kid 'cause he's buckets of fun.And also...he dwarfs me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment