If you look at an older post from September called "Welcome Home" you'll see that my roommate Lisa went to town in decorating my room in banana stuff. LOTS of it. So...I got the idea to "get her back." Lisa graduated from Idaho Falls High School, and every year they have something called the Emotion Bowl; the Idaho Falls Tigers and their rival (and arch enemy) the Skyline Grizzlies duke it out on the football field, which they actually share throughout the year. The winner gets to paint the goal posts their school colors for the entire year. It's a big deal that you can't fully grasp outside of Idaho Falls. Anyway...I was persuaded to get Lisa back by decorating her room in IF's rival's colors: blue and white. I've been planning it for weeks, and finally I got to put it all together this past Friday! It was so much fun; I don't know why I've avoided the whole "revenge" business for so long! (Actually, I know exactly why I avoid it; I'm not gonna turn this into a regular thing...unless Lisa keeps it going...in which case I've already got a friend to back me up with the brains of revenge; I'll just act it out). Anyway...here are some pictures of what I did to Lisa's room. Oh yeah...and her car. :) By the way, Lisa loved it; she laughed.
Lisa's west wall...
I even involved her Gund bears... (I hear tiger meat is delicious)
And maybe involving Nemo was a low blow... (Lisa loves Nemo. But I couldn't pass it up!) but that doesn't make it any less funny!
Her computer desk...
The Tiger fan in her extremely blue room...
Oh yeah...and her car.I love that her car is Skyline blue!
As it turns out, IF won the game, for which I was grateful. (I was pulling for IF all along...just wanted to mess with her). The story continues, though...that night a small group of us went up to Island Park to stay the night and to help Lisa celebrate her birthday a couple of days early; I decorated the cake with white frosting, blue gel words, and blue football helmet sprinkles. Oh yeah, and we dyed the ice cream blue. (If the Tigers would've lost, this might've been one blow too many!) Oh well...IF won, and all is well.
No comments:
Post a Comment