So I was looking through my camera just now and saw I had some pics saved on internal memory. What I found is quite a treasure, I must say...I remember Goose and I taking these "self portait" shots just to give us something to do when I went home for a visit.
First off all, this a picture of my owie I got from awicked, crazy slide playing softball this past summer.
OUCH!
Somehow, Goose has the ablity to make me feel teeny!These next few are us pulling faces...
"Angry face"
This one is supposed to be "Tired"but I think it looks more like "Stoned" or something...
"Excited"
"Surprised"
"Scared"
"Sad"
"Be You!"There are more. But I'm not gonna put 'em all on here. I probably shouldn't have put all these bad boys on there. But I think Goose will like checkin' out my blog and seeing a bunch of pictures of himself. (It's all for you, Goose!)
2 comments:
You guys are so freaking cute.. I am glad you guys are close. You knee looks horendous! I am glad you are still alive though. I think that knee injury is one of many knee injurys, no??? hehe
Gina your too cute! I just love you :) Your halloween costume is so cute!
Post a Comment