Monday, October 29, 2007

Who is taller?

So this past weekend I also met up with my IF friends in SLC for lunch and to hang out for a little while. My bruddah Goose came with, which was excellent fun. After a tasty lunch at Rubio's we headed to the SNIAGRAB thingy. Goose started teasing Lisa about being short, and at this point she stepped onto a bench so she could be taller. And I'll give her that...she was taller than Goose when she stood on the bench. She started gettin' cocky though...said she was at least 3 inches taller than him. I'd say 2 inches is more accurate, and I'm being liberal.

Also, I took a couple of pictures, because it just looked funny. :) Try and tell me otherwise...


Goose is the one on the left...
Lisa is actually looking down and smirking at him!
Just because she's about 6'9"...

Goose in all his...ah...glory...
beside the wee (but AMAZING!) Lisa.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That looks like fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...