Lat night, Jason had a big party at his place.
It started off with a bunch of men (and Lisa H) in the kitchen, preparing food for Bus Driver Sandwiches. Yep, that's what they're called. And they're pretty dang tasty...
The Bus Driver Sandwich...Toast, cheese, hash browns, Canadian bacon, a fried egg, and salsa.
Top it off with another slice of toast and that is one serious sandwich!
A bird's eye view...It was quite delectable. I enjoyed it. Yummo.
After indulging in most of my bus driver sandwich (I couldn't finish; it was just. too. big), I sat around and chatted with a bunch of people while another group went downstairs to watch "Elf."
And...that about sums it up. There was some excellent conversation and inside jokes going on, but you kinda had to be there to fully appreciate it. So instead of talking about all that, I'll just post some pictures of the evening.
Callie, me & Chris..."snuggling" on the couch to keep warm.
Jason's fat cat, Jezebel.
She. Is. Huge.
Cute Kelly
After indulging in most of my bus driver sandwich (I couldn't finish; it was just. too. big), I sat around and chatted with a bunch of people while another group went downstairs to watch "Elf."
And...that about sums it up. There was some excellent conversation and inside jokes going on, but you kinda had to be there to fully appreciate it. So instead of talking about all that, I'll just post some pictures of the evening.
Callie, me & Chris..."snuggling" on the couch to keep warm.
Jason's fat cat, Jezebel.She. Is. Huge.
Cute KellyLooks like I didn't get many pictures of anybody else. Huh. BUT...I left the party before my roommates, and--WOOPS! I forgot my camera! So of course my friends had a good time taking random pictures. Just for fun. They took pix of everyone's ears, plus a few random shots by the Christmas tree.

8 comments:
I love that you are always having fun! That is what it's all about.
You always seem to eat delicious food! And Jezebel...it's a lovely name for a cat.
So, I've been to the parties in your last two posts and nary a pic of me. Really!?! Is it because of the name thing? =)
Mmmm. That sandwhich actually sounds really good. And apparently I'm hungry.
:)
Looks like you had fun & have such fun friends! I love how you take pictures of your food... I love that you love food like I do!!
I've never heard of that sandwich either, but it does look quite tasty! You are always doing fun stuff. It's so good to have lots of friends to be around, eh? I loved your melted snowman on your gingerbread house. And, guess what I'm listening to on my comp? Well, it happens to be O Holy Night by ............Joshy boy himself. Me likey ;0)
Of course Bus Driver Sandwiches are amazing, I'm glad you liked them. And now we can say that Jezebel is a star!
That looks yummy! Sorry I have not been blogging lately and the funny thing is, I read everyone's blog by google reader and it dawned on me that it would not accept your because yours requires a password and so all my friends that have blogs with the added step I have not been reading! So I am sorry for my absence! I also have been extremely busy trying to get everything done before I leave! haha :) Glad to see you are having fun!
Post a Comment